Hiya Nick - We are not being deliberately slow. We can't spend all our time on it & the weather hasn't been too kind. I really didn't want another Winter in the caravan but not got much choice. People are starting to get at us - It is a bit depressing.
I live in a caravan on my own croft in Wester Ross in the Scottish Highlands.
Myself & Jim my partner are building our own house. It is taking rather longer than I thought it would as we are doing it ourselves.
Good to see you blogging again Caroline! The account of you suffering in that storm was vivid and I really feel for you. Hurry up with your house!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Nick
Hiya Nick - We are not being deliberately slow. We can't spend all our time on it & the weather hasn't been too kind. I really didn't want another Winter in the caravan but not got much choice.
ReplyDeletePeople are starting to get at us - It is a bit depressing.
These look like feisty (?) birds!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
Best wishes to all.
John
Hi John - One died the other day - unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteThese ones are quite young Orpingtons - that hopefully will grow up to be huge monsters.